Patented & Trademarked Posture Trainer Back Support. Best & Most Comfortable. Gold Medal Winner in Wellness/Fitness. Made in the USA
Free Shipping Included! Patented & Trademarked Posture Trainer Back Support. Best & Most Comfortable. Gold Medal Winner in Wellness/Fitness. Made in the USA by Posture Trainer at BD Hub. MPN: H P/N 77-1410. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Check the firmness of the support and inflate or deflate to your liking using the free air pump that is included with your purchase. The zipper at
Check the firmness of the support and inflate or deflate to your liking using the free air pump that is included with your purchase. The zipper at the bottom of the cover allows for easy access to the air valve to adjust for maximum comfort. Place the rounded edge upright, with the flat portion of the Posture Trainer against the back of the chair. Tie the straps around the back of your chair. Sit down into the chair and use the Posture Trainer as a wedge between the back of the chair and your back. Now, depending on your size, gently lift the Posture Trainer up from the bottom of the chair so that the rounded convex portion of the support fits either parallel to or slightly below your shoulder blades. Sit back, relax, and enjoy! To clean your Posture Trainer just wipe with a damp cloth. The majority of the Posture Trainer users find the back support very comfortable and adapt immediately or very quickly, however, a few users may find it difficult to adjust initially because the change in posture seems foreign to them and possibly uncomfortable during this transition process. This is normal. Please hang in there. Your patience will be rewarded! To those users we suggest that you take it slow initially-and start by using the Posture Trainer for 10 to 15 minutes at a time for the first couple of weeks to allow your spine to make a smooth transition to adjusting to being placed in proper alignment. It's amazing how many users eventually say, "They don't know how they were able to live without it!" Please note: The chair and computer are not included with purchase.
Features & Highlights
- The Posture Trainer will make a difference in your life the moment you sit in the chair with it, because you will get that immediate WOW factor as it reduces pain and gently places your spine into perfect alignment! The Posture Trainer was awarded the "Gold Medal" in the category of Wellness/Fitness at INPEX, the largest International Trade Show for Inventors in the U.S. and is listed as the best high-end back support by Wiki.ezvid.
- Most back supports only support the Lumbar Spine. The Posture Trainer's unique, patented air-flow design supports the user's "ENTIRE BACK," beginning with the Thoracic spine (the mid-back-and longest portion of the spine), and extending down to the Sacrum (the lowest portion of the spine). The Sacrum forms the foundation to which the spine gains stability. This allows the user to sit "PAIN FREE" for hours at a time.
- The revolutionary design of the Posture Trainer provides gentle resistance, while simultaneously lengthening the spine; restoring postural alignment and structural integrity. It corrects incorrect posture by eliminating, or greatly reducing forward head and forward shoulder posture, which are the main culprits of back and neck pain as well as a whole array of very significant health-related issues.
- The Posture Trainer can be inflated or deflated to customize the support to each user's specific comfort level and preferences. It is made of a material that doesn't break down, if used properly. Most other back supports use memory foam that doesn't offer resistance and allows the user's back to sink back into unhealthy, dysfunctional posture.
- Beyond its use for people that sit in a chair, the Posture Trainer has proven itself to be highly effective for people who travel by Plane, Bus, or Train, Pregnant Women and Breast-Feeding Mom's, People with Multiple Sclerosis, Ambulatory Patients, People who have had Multiple Back Surgeries, Runners, Cross-Fit Athletes, people who do Yoga and Pilates, and the list goes on and on.
|Model:||H P/N 77-1410|
|Part Number:||H P/N 77-1410|
|MPN:||H P/N 77-1410|
|Item Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Posture Trainer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Legare Furniture
mpn: VKE-006, ean: 0814554012590,
Our Bent Ply Chairs have a clean, contemporary and ergonomic design and are the perfect complement to our curvilinear shaped desks. Also on their own, these chairs are a timeless and classic piece that will intantly update any home or office environm...
By Abacus Swivel Chair Parts
A fine quality 3 spring long lasting Heavy Duty Adjustable Spring Swivel Rocker replacement base with 5 legs,Allows user to custom adjust rocking action from "soft" to "hard". 3 heavy gauge springs, 1 adjustable at rear. Heavy duty 51 steel ball bear...
By Flash Furniture
mpn: BT-6178-BASKET-GG, ean: 0847254022385,
Bring your favorite sport to the desk with this Basketball Inspired Office Chair that is perfect for all young basketball fans! The round seat and back resembles two basketballs that are upholstered in vinyl material for easy cleaning. This chair was...
mpn: 02-0712, ean: 0799932990953,
Sit and swivel in this stylish but comfortable chair from HomCom. The seat is made of high density foam so you will have a comfortable place to rest at all times. The smooth rolling casters allow you to easily move it from room to room. You may all...
This black mesh Computer office chair comes with a heavy duty metal base that swivels 360 degrees. It is very comfortable, and is made with a nice breathable back rest. This chair is a stylish chair that will look good whether used in your home or in...
By Boss Office Products
sku: B1617-GY, mpn: B1617-GY, ean: 6867520351821,
The Boss Drafting Stool (B315-GY) with footring and loop arms is an ergonomic office chair with a seat size of 17.5” W by 16.5” D and 26.5” to 31.5” H. Features of the chair include a weight capacity of 250 pounds and easy and smooth height a...
By Ayvek Chairs
mpn: JD-8039-BR, ean: 7294992531076,
The Modern Ergonomic PU Mid-back Executive Computer Desk Chair by Ayvek Chairs. Designed to give a modern and elegant touch to your home office. The Modern Ergonomic chair features a polyurethane faux-leather design for styling. The Ergonomic chair i...
By Boss Office Products
mpn: B16240-BK, ean: 0616878124825,
Ergonomic design emulates the natural shape of the spine to increase comfort and productivity. Upholstered in durable Caressoft vinyl for easy maintenance and cleaning. Adjustable seat height with a 6" vertical height range. Attractive chrome finish ...
mpn: 5125BK, ean: 0843532053065,
The Harrison mesh-back task chair is both comfortable and good looking. The contoured mesh back provides excellent lumbar support and air circulation. Curved armrests and an amply padded seat add to the comfort of this chair. A comfortable black mesh...
mpn: 80527, ean: 0081483808628,
The lifetime chair cart is the perfect addition to your business, convention center, or church. It holds up to the recommended# of lifetime stacking chairs per model. It is constructed of durable, weather-resistant powder-coated steel & smooth Caster...